Thursday 15 December 2011

December Glossybox

I have been subscribed to Glossybox since September and this has to be my favourite box! The festive red box is a nice change from the usual dusty pink colour and makes it feel all the more Christmassy!


1. Rituals foaming Shower Gel -  This is a full size product and it smells amazing! I received the Indian rose and sweet almond oil version and I am very excited to try it! I love the foaming aspect of it as it seems so much more luxurious than a usual shower gel.


2. Cargo Cosmetics Lip Gloss - I received the shade 'Morocco' which is a nude plum colour. The colour is very nice and wearable and I know will get good use out of this product.


3. Deborah Lippmann Mini Nail Varnish in 'Razzle Dazzle' - I absolutely LOVE this product! It is so perfect for Christmas parties and is very pigmented so you get a beautiful even colour. They have also added a 'Stripper to Go' sachet which will be very useful for trying to take off this glitter nail polish as they are usually very difficult to remove!


4. Blink and Go Eyeshadow and Blush Palette -  This is such a cute product with its different sections for blush and eye colours. I received the 'bright' palette and some shades I know that I will never wear as they are just too 'out there'! The blush colours are very wearable and I am excited to try these out.


5. Bionova Eye Wrinkle Treatment -  This is a 4ml sample pot and it was a winner in the 2010 beauty survey from the 'Mirror Celebs on Sunday Anti-Ageing Eye Creams'. I know that prevention is better than cure and all that jazz, but I really wanted to try the MeMeMe Seventh Heaven skin primer!







Overall, this really is an amazing Glossybox, however I am disappointed not to have received either of the two mascara's or the skin primer. I am still waiting on a second Glossybox though so fingers crossed these items come in that one! 

1 comment:

  1. The little eyeshadow palette looks lovely. I only started my glossybox in January, wish I had of started it earlier now.

    Really like your blog, hope you don't mind me following.

    Thanks,
    Bina.

    www.twobulletsfivezombies.co.uk

    ReplyDelete