Tuesday 13 December 2011

Swap Photos


These are some photo's I have taken to show you some items I have for swaps. 

1. Stila Illuminating Tinted Moisturiser in Shade 02
2. MAC Tartan Tale Make up bag
3.Five Leopard Print Make-up Brushes from Fearne Cotton's range. This is new and unopened so would make an ideal present.
4. Motel dress size Medium (around 10-12) Worn twice, has adjustable straps.
5.Topshop high-waisted style dress size 8, although I am size 10/12 and it fits well. Black with blue checked tartan style.
5. Medium sized make up bag by Catseye. New with tags - would make a cute present!
Thanks for looking.



5 comments:

  1. would love the make up brushes!!!! have a look at my updated swap list xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Nardine, I had a look at your 'beauty items to swap' list and nothing really takes my fancy just now, sorry! Feel free to message me when you get your beauty boxes and we can sort something out! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok let me know if u fancy any of the lipglosses or eyeshadows in the glossy box.... not really into them, there still new too havent touched em, i'll be getting 4 boxes *blush* i kno i kno... but hey there free y not! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah thanks for uploading, but thats the bag that i actually have!

    Sara x

    ReplyDelete
  5. the make up brushes is so cute....I like your blog;;;; :-) TC

    ReplyDelete